Juniors : Trailers
The Speedboat (Husky 19) use a similar trailer that the Batboat but with small difference !
trailers (gold or blue) hitch with hole are only for the Speedboat (Husky
19), the Husky trailers (gold) hitch with pin are only for the Batboat. If
you find a Corgi Batmobile 1002 with an Husky trailers hitch with hole, it's
not a factory assembly.
Corgi blue trailers (hitch with hole) are only for the Speedboat (Husky 19). If you find an Corgi Batmobile 1002 or E69 with a Corgi blue trailers, it's not a factory assembly.
Corgi silver trailers (hitch with hole) are for the Speedboat (Husky 19), i don't know if you can find with the Batboat.
Corgi trailers, hitch with hole and front little pin
white trailer can find one of these in:
- 2553 Mustang (104) + Speedboat white Hull + trailer 5 double spoke - 1983
- 2553 Range Rover (184) + Speedboat white Hull + trailer - 1983
- J202 Mustang + Speedboat white Hull + trailer 5 double spoke - april 84
- J202 Mercedes 500 SL + Speedboat + white trailer 5 double spoke (1985 catalogue)
- Corgi Off Road set J3015 (1985 catalogue) - On the rear picture but not in the set? (need confirmation)
3.11 - Corgi White trailer, chrome Whizzwheels (from set E2553 and later J202, twin pack Batman),
3.1 "Corgi Juniors" name and "MADE IN GT.BRITAIN" molded into bottom, "BAT" and "BOAT" on rear of boat around smaller exhaust tube, red fin without Bat labels, no figures, trailer (gold or white) with Whizzwheels (5 spoke chrome, 5 double spoke chrome or narrow black), hitch with hole, New front up.
3.2 with C925 Batcopter yellow stickers
Red deck, white hull, clear windshield, black outboard motor, "CORGI JUNIORS" lettering on hull.
name and "MADE IN GT.BRITAIN" molded into bottom,
NO "SPEED" and "BOAT" on rear of boat around engine.